XCOM TWILIGHT WATCH
Young, naive, brash, but a wizz with biology (and drugs!)
Bullwinkle the doctor
alternate identity 3 dot
Attributes: Intelligence 3, Wits 3, Resolve 3, Strength 2, Dexterity 3, Stamina 2, Presence 3, Manipulation 3, Composure 3.
Skills: Academics 2, Medicine 3 (First Aid), Computer 2, Investigation 2, Politics 1, Science 3 (Biology), Athletics 2, Firearms 2, Empathy 2 (Bedside), Subterfuge 2, Persuasion 2, Socialize 1.
Merits: Trained Observer 1, Resources 3, Professional Training 2, Tolerance for Biology 1.
Total Experience: 35
Practical Experience Withdrawn:
Rank: 2nd Lieutenant
Psychological Profile: Caerean is a survivor, he will do whatever it takes to be the last one breathing and it reflects in his past: He pushed drugs to pay for the shoddy medical school he went to, lieing and cheating his way through said medical school, and even putting a gun to someone’s head (but he has never killed someone, he has always been either an observer or had someone else pull the trigger for him). He is on the inside, a surivalist in one of the most extreme senses but he does have a small soft spot for children which gave him his first breaking point: A long time customer of his O.D’d in front of him and as Carion ran from the alleyway the customers two children were sitting in a car and waiting for their father to come back. He brought the two to an orphanage and visited them every day.
1. What is the worst thing you have ever done?: He, while working in the Carribbean on his shoddy medical degree, pushed drugs. A cartel moved into town and began systematically taking out dealers. Carion threw one of his underlings under the bus and sold him out as the dealer to save his skin. Worst thing: sentenced someone to death.
2. What is the worst thing you can imagine yourself doing?: Harming a child
3. What is the worst thing you can imagine someone else doing?: Committing suicide
4. What have you forgotten?: Witnessed an alien landing
5. What is the most traumatic thing that has happened to you?: Watched a user O.D in front of him on the heroin he gave him.
6. Integrity: 7
7. Breaking Points: 1
9. Virtue: Protection
10. Vice: Selfishness
2. Citizenship:dual citizenship, Brittain and British West Indies
3. Education:Four years of college, Bachealors
4. Previous Employers:Self Employed
5. Area of Expertise:Biochemistry and biology
6. Contacts:XCOM, Cuban Cartel, Academia
7. Family: Disowned
Caerean came from a relatively prominent and wealthy family but instead of following in the family business he forsake the idea of becoming a banker or some other financial related job he decided to go into the field of medicine. He is bright, mentally, as well as loose in his morals which allow him to learn quickly, sometimes at the expense at his patient. While he was in medical school he got involved with the Caribbean cartel and began pushing drugs to earn money, since his father disowned him for leaving the family business. His worst experience, which he rarely speaks about, was when he was pushing heroin and one of his best customers came for his fix. The individual in question overdosed on the drugs and as caerean ran to leave the scene of the crime he noticed the car the individual drove in, as well as the two small children inside of them asking where their father went. Caerean suffered a mental break at that, but the upside of it is that he learned he can be quite generous and protective when needed because he took care of those children for a while until they were able to be admitted to an orphanage, though he denied anything happening to their father instead telling them their father went off on a vacation to a land far away.