XCOM TWILIGHT WATCH
Organizations can be powerful allies for characters, however, the narrator is encouraged to keep in mind that the corporation is not the player and that they are separate entities. Also, corporations work on a much longer scale than individuals that may come as a surprise to players used to solving problems on a night-by-night basis.
To build an organization:
1. Start with one dot in two attributes and two dots in a third attribute (Power, Finesse, and Resistance).
2. Choose your organization’s archetype
3. Start with two dots in your organization’s asset skill and one dot in one other skill.
4. Allocate four dots among your organization’s merits . Your organization starts with a Size 3 base with 5 building slots that can be filled as you choose.
5. Calculate advantages.
6. Purchase extra dots in attributes, skills, merits or reputation (same experience cost as integrity) with the extra experiences granted by the Corporation Merit